Annual Membership terms
I understand that I am signing an annual (12 month) agreement paid by 10 monthly instalments and that this agreement is not cancellable during that period. I understand that I am agreeing to collections being made from the account details supplied on the 5th of each month, and that no other alternative processing days will be offered.
I understand that should the Direct Debit instruction be cancelled or should I fail to make a direct debit instalment prior to completion of the 12 month period that:
(a) I will not be offered the opportunity to continue as a Direct Debit member.
(b) All members attached to the said bank account will immediately forfeit their membership benefits including access to the parks and member discount schemes.
(c) The full outstanding balance, including any missed instalments, for the unexpired 12 month period will become immediately due for payment.
(d) I understand that it is my responsibility to keep Crealy informed of any change to my contact or bank account details, and that no refunds will be made by Crealy as a result of my not doing so.
(a) I understand that Crealy will contact me prior to completion of the 12 month period and will give me the opportunity to cancel the next 12 month period either by phone, email or letter.
(b) I understand that by paying the first instalment of the next 12 month period that I am then contracted as detailed in the terms above
(c) If you are happy for us to auto re-new you membership at the end of its current term, there is no need to take any action - unless you contact us your Crealy annual membership will continue to be valid. Any membership that auto-renews will be subject to a further 12 month contract. Only unused membership cards can be subject to immediate cancellation. Membership cards that have been used since the auto renewal will only be subject to cancellation within 28 days of the next renewal date.
PRICE FOR LIFE: The Annual Membership tariff is now frozen
The Price for life scheme allows you to remain to be a Crealy annual member and continue to pay the same annual fee from the previous year. This option is only available to ‘Individual Annual Members’ who have membership that are in date and currently active and, where applicable, members must have not cancelled or referred during the on their Direct Debit instruction during the last 12 month period.
CANCELLING YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS
Guests wishing to cancel their memberships can only do so within 28 days of the expiry date, this must be in writing by post or email. Unless notified in writing we will automatically renew your membership and continue to take payments via direct debit. Any memberships that we auto-renewed will be subject to a further 12 month contract. Only unused membership cards can be subject to immediate cancellation. Any membership cards that have been used since the auto renewal will only be subject to cancellation within 28 of the next renewal date.
- Access will only be granted to Crealy Great Adventure Park on the production of a valid annual membership card
- Crealy annual memberships or cards cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the registered person.
- Any lost or damaged cards may be subject to a £5 replacement cost
- You must inform us of any changes to your personal details e.g., name, address, bank account details as soon as possible
- Crealy Great Adventure Parks reserve the right to amend the opening days, times and attractions (please note that the some attractions and facilities close due the time of the year, please check the main park brochure or our website before visiting www.crealy.co.uk
- For your safety, we ask that you obey all safety signage and associated rules and regulations for all rides, attractions and play equipment.
- Crealy Great Adventure Park operates a strict smoking policy. We politely ask that you only smoke in the designated smoking areas. These can be found on the park map.
- To gain entry to the park all children under the age of 16 must be accompanied on the Parks by a responsible adult over the age of 18.
- Annual members are subject to the same park rules and regulations as all other visitors to the Parks
- The management reserve the right to refuse an application or renewal of a membership and can withdraw a membership or memberships if any of the agreed terms and conditions are broken.